Sunday 23 January 2011

Evaluation...

Kinda disappointed (no, in fact very much disappointed!) that nobody went onto my blog at the alloted time of 15:30...
so as a replacement, I shared the video on Youtube and friends saw it and liked it! that can only be a good thing! so thank you very much to whom it may concern.

This project has frustrated the hell out of me (especially when nobody got the message to look at the video when asked to. I love my graphics class too much but...super serial you guys, you can be wet flannels at times), but I think it was worth it.
It's now one of my top viewed videos on Youtube (50 and counting...not a lot but still!!)

So despite not getting what I want, I think I made the most out of what I had.
For the Final major project i will fucking get what I want, no matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment